This page is a centralized collection of comments from users who disagree with certain speedy deletions.
Candidates for speedy deletionEdit
- No meaningful content or history (e.g. random characters).
- Test pages (e.g., "Can I really create a page here?").
- Pure vandalism (see also dealing with vandalism).
- Very short pages with little or no context (e.g., "He is a funny man that has created Factory and the Hacienda. And, by the way, his wife is great.")
- Reposted content that was already deleted according to policy.
- Pages that have been moved to another Wikia because they were uploaded in the wrong place.
- Temporarily deleting a page in order to move a page.
- Broken redirects or ones caused by typos during a page move.
- Duplicate images
- Talk pages of already deleted articles
- User talk pages of non-logged in users where the message is no longer relevant (This is to avoid confusing new users who happen to edit with that same IP address.)
- Empty categories
- User and talk pages on request of the user, where there is no significant abuse, and no administrative need to retain the page.
A polite note: When CSDing images on the basis of having a better version, please provide a link to the better version in the reason.
If nothing is seen, it means there are no pending deletions. (force page update)
|Page||Last Edit||Last Contributor|
|Category:13F||03:23, November 27, 2008||Jesdisciple|
|Category:14-F||03:23, November 27, 2008||Jesdisciple|
|Category:14F||03:23, November 27, 2008||Jesdisciple|
|Chess fans/Game number 1||06:28, November 26, 2008||Jesdisciple|
|YouTube||07:43, September 4, 2008||Philralph|
|Our newsboxes||22:38, June 30, 2007||WillSWC|